$645,000 - $685,000
Picture Perfect Family Home!
An easy-flowing floor plan offering multiple living areas, an open plan kitchen/dining room and all welcoming plenty of natural light, you won't need to settle for less.
This double-level four bedroom family home positioned in the sought after Bridgetree Oasis Estate has a sensational family focus with a sun-drenched low maintenance backyard and plenty of grass area for the kids to enjoy.
Welcoming plenty of natural light and storage throughout, downstairs comes complete with a large family living room, and an open plan living/dining area adjoining the well-appointed kitchen.
The kitchen includes gas cooking facilities, a new stainless steel range-hood, and plenty of storage throughout.
Set on a 430m2 flat block (approx.) this property has been well-kept and treasured throughout the years, you will find that all bedrooms have built-in-robes whilst the master bedroom offers an ensuite and double built-in-robe.
The low maintenance backyard comes with lush lawns and plenty of room for the kids and pets to play. Including side access and a double car garage with drive-through access to one side, a great space to accommodate trailers, boats and multiple cars.
It's centrally located close to Ingleburn Railway Station, local shops, M5 access, public transport and schools, enjoy having everything at your doorstep. A great opportunity for families or the savvy investor, call Ashleigh Phillips on 0490 042 142 to organise your must-see inspection.
- Three out of four bedrooms, with built-in robes and an ensuite to the main
- Well-appointed kitchen with open plan living/dining area
- Large family lounge room sun drenched in natural light
- Gas cooking and new stainless steel appliances
- Internal laundry with additional toilet
- 430m2 flat block
- Side access, double car garage with drive-through access
- Located close to Ingleburn Railway Station, local shops, M5 access, public transport and schools
- Built In Wardrobes
- Secure Parking
- Fully Fenced