SOLD for $517,500
Time for you and your family to get comfy
Relax in this turn-key three-bedroom family home.
The master bedroom features a built-in, there’s a separate living room, combined kitchen & dining and central bathroom with Spa bath and separate toilet plus external laundry. Enjoy the spacious kitchen with plenty of cupboard storage, plus a breakfast bar and dining area – all with beautiful polished floors.
You’ll keep cool in summer with air conditioning, ceiling fans and external shutters, but love the winters, too with the sun-drenched backyard and covered patio area.
This is the place to relax. After all, Leumeah means ‘here I rest’ in the local Indigenous language of the Tharawal people.
• Freshly painted
• Easy-care garden with loads of lawn area and lock-up shed
• Fully fenced front yard
• Parking for two cars and side access to rear yard
• Stroll to parks, sports facilities, schools
• 5-min drive to Leumeah and shops or Minto Marketplace and station
• This suburb is the gateway to the Campbelltown-Macarthur Regional City and short drive to Macarthur Square shopping center
• Easy access to the Hume Motorway to jet about Sydney and beyond