12 The Trossachs
$599,000 - $658,900
Family Comfort In A Central Location!
Fully renovated and conveniently located, this stunning 3-bedroom family home is right in the heart of Frankston’s sought-after Lakewood Estate!
Enjoy polished floorboards throughout an open plan layout, with beautiful gardens at the front and rear of this huge 543m2 block.
Step into a spacious shared living and dining area where ducted heating and split system air conditioning guarantee year-round comfort. The stylish modern kitchen features a dishwasher and stainless steel cooktop, overlooking an additional living area offering further space for family comfort.
There are built-in wardrobes to each carpeted bedroom, while the master includes a large walk-in wardrobe and private ensuite. A well-appointed central bathroom and separate laundry/bathroom service the main living areas.
Outdoor entertaining is easy with double doors from the kitchen flowing out to a raised deck with pergola, looking out on the grassed backyard with a garden shed and plenty of space for the kids to play.
This central location is in walking distance of Frankston Heights Primary School and Kingsley Park Primary School, with close access to nearby local shops, parks, reserves, public transport and just a quick drive to the beach.
First home buyers and young families will find so much to love in this fantastic family home, so call Simon King on 0490 045 817 to arrange your inspection today!
- Fully Renovated 3-Bedroom Home On 543m2 Block
- Centrally Located In Frankston’s Lakewood Estate
- Polished Floorboards Throughout
- Open Plan Living & Dining
- Stylish Kitchen & Meals Area
- Ensuite, Central Bathroom & Laundry/Bath
- Ducted Heating & Split System Air Con
- Alfresco Deck Area With Pergola
- Beautiful Gardens Front & Back
- Carport With Parking For 2
- Close To Local Schools, Shops, Parks & Beach
- Built In Wardrobes
- Ducted Heating
- Reverse Cycle Air Con
- Fully Fenced