$750,000 - $799,000
Quality, Lifestyle & Features Galore!
This unique and spectacular hills property towers majestically over the Dandenong Ranges. Taking pride of place is the magnificent residence - the epitome of luxury. Featuring sweeping, full-length balcony, furnishing front row seats to King Parrots, Rosellas, Lorikeets and wildlife.
The eastern-facing aspect provides show-stopping sunrise views and an ever-changing kaleidoscope of colour washes over the hills at sunset.
Sumptuously appointed throughout, the residence will appeal to many who are looking for something special.
A stunning master suite spills out to a breathtaking balcony views overlooking the established native gardens. The master ensuite enjoys a gorgeous his/her vanity, spacious walk in robe and a stunning HUGE double shower sure to impress! Graced with a spacious and flexible floor plan creating multiple opulent living zones with bamboo flooring throughout - an immaculate example of aspirational hills living.
The lower-level features a private 4th bedroom complete with own study area, kitchenette and powder room ideal for a granny flat, teenagers retreat or home office.
Appointed with a wealth of high-tech, modern conveniences and distinguishing features including:
• Keyless Double Door entry
• 4 security cameras with 1Tb storage
* An oversized single garage gives plenty of room for tools and storage, with an easy automatic garage door and internal garage access
• Additional off-street parking
• 130 AH Solar Powered Entertainment System and Device Charging Station
• NEST Smart Thermostat Technology
* Ensuite in master enjoys a gorgeous his/her vanity, walk in robe and a stunning HUGE double shower sure to impress!
* Large kitchen with ample counter space, double pantry, quality s/steel appliances, including a Bosch dishwasher
* Character breakfast bar made out of local timber from the original bench that was famously used in the Belgrave Green Bean cafe
* Big sunken family room with plenty of room to move and breathtaking views
* Multiple Separate living zones.
* Ducted gas heating, split system A/C and ceiling fans
* Additional under stairs storage
* New Colorbond roof and insulation fitted
* Quality Keim mineral paint used on the exterior bricks for long lasting, low maintenance living
* Bountiful kitchen garden offers perennial herbs while young apple, lemon, plum, pear, nectarine & kumquat trees begin to produce
The statement landscaping of the back yard sets the backdrop for outdoor living with impressive rockwork, valley views, and terracing that generates multiple level entertaining zones.
Amidst the verdant tranquility of the Ranges, on the doorstep of Violet Larsen Reserve and Sherbrooke National Forest, yet walking distance to local Belgrave township, shopping, transport and schools. All this and more in a quiet cul-de-sac location, viewing is a must!
Photo ID required prior to inspection.