Garden Apartment In Boutique 'Art Deco' Block!
A charming Art Deco block comprised of 4 stunning apartments, you'll fall in love with this 2-bedroom unit boasting incredible features and a prime location.
Enjoy the spacious and well appointed kitchen complete with a gas cooktop and dining area, making cooking and entertaining for friends and family a breeze.
High ceilings throughout, both bedrooms include built-in-robes, and offer the perfect amount of space for you to relax and unwind.
Take the opportunity to enjoy the outdoors and the serenity with the huge shared rear garden.
Situated on a treeline street with ample of parking, you're conveniently located with quick access to the CBD and Sydney Airport. Just minutes to the vibrant East Village restaurants & shopping centres, UNSW and Parks, everything is at your doorstep.
Make your move now and call Henry Chan on 0490 815 919 to inspect this fantastic opportunity. Get in fast!
* 2-bedroom unit with Built-in-Robes
* Charming Art Deco block of just four Apartments
* Spacious and well presented kitchen with 90cm freestanding gas cooktop & dining area
* High ceilings throughout
* Private garden level entrance, only one common wall
* Treeline street with ample parking
* Council Rates: $355 pq approx
* Water Rates: $179 pq approx
* Strata Rates: $550 pq approx
- Built In Wardrobes