$1,050,000 or best offer
A Touch of Retro Charm!
This delightfully retro and roomy three bedroom home is nestled among the greenery of Thornbury, close to Northland Shopping Centre, and ready as a nest or invest buy. The front and rear yards are a rare treat for buyers, with ample room for DIY in the workbench fitted double-garage plus shed. All three generous bedrooms feature lots of space and built-in robes. Bathroom is central, and features separate laundry and WC. This block is in a Development Zone: General Residential Zone - Schedule 1 (STCA) for future builds. Also includes:
- Hearth style lounge with centralised heater
- Low maintenance lifestyle
- Short walk to Hayes Park and Pender Grove Primary School
- Close to High St cafes, shops, and cultural spots
- Large block size - 422m2
- Water tank for sustainable garden maintenance
- Air conditioning
- Garden Storage shed
- In a Development Zone:General Residential Zone - Schedule 1 (STCA)
This wonderfully presented property is a fantastic investment or a great first home for a growing family. With room to move and close to the city, this won't be on the market for long.