Family home close to the beach could be yours.
A free-standing family home that enjoys a sense of light and privacy, this home is in a cosmopolitan suburb, that boasts a thriving café and restaurant precinct. With its two kilometre stretch of pristine beachfront alongside walking and cycling paths, Brighton-le-Sands is a magnet for those looking for relaxed outdoor living; which this home has in spades.
With high ceilings and picture rails found in the bedrooms and timber flooring, there is an element of yesteryear, while tiles in the living and his and her sinks in the main bathroom add a contemporary feel.
Features of this home include:
• Four bedrooms, three with built in robes
• Internal laundry with shower and toilet
• Solar panelling on roof
• Modern styled kitchen with dishwasher
• Fully fenced backyard
• Two car carport
• Large outdoor entertainment area
• Potential for granny flat (subject to council approval)
This home won’t be on the market long – be quick to view.