Sizeable family home with amazing outdoor area.
Located next door to Longwood Park this neat, superior family home with immaculate grounds and generous sized living areas is certainly a house that brings people together.
With plenty of space for the whole family, a stunning kitchen with stone benchtops, a range of modern, stainless steel appliances and floating floorboards throughout, it will be sure to make you feel right at home.
Featuring a decked outdoor alfresco entertaining area and pergola which is a delightful spot to have your morning coffee, read a book or host a family barbecue and is surrounded by greenery. Ample backyard space for gardening, kids, pets and hobbies is an extra bonus.
Situated quite close to Epping Plaza and Westfield Plenty Valley, accessible public transport and various schools means that it also has great rental potential.
- Coonara wood fire
- Split system heating and cooling
- Built in wardrobes
- Updated laundry with ample cupboard space and stone benchtops
- Electric roller shutters (2x manual rollers off deck area)
- Enclosed double carport on remote
- Shed with power
- Under house storage
- Large front yard with space for extra vehicles or a trailer
Rental Estimate: $450 per week
- Bus Route 577
- Epping Train Station
- South Morang Train Station
- Epping North Pre-School
- Meadowglen Primary School
- Epping Primary School
- Saint Peter's Primary School
- Epping Views Primary School
- Mill Park Heights Primary School
- The Lakes South Morang P-9 - Early Years Campus
- Ivanhoe Grammar - Plenty Campus
- Hazel Glen College
- Built In Wardrobes
- Secure Parking
- Solar Panels