4 Essex Court
This recently renovated 3-bedroom family home presents as new with fresh paint, new carpets and comfortable updated features throughout!
First home buyers and savvy investors will immediately see the potential of this quiet family home with easy access to local schools and amenities.
There’s ample room for family comfort across this open plan layout, starting with spacious living and dining areas before flowing into the updated kitchen newly installed stone benchtops and stainless steel appliances.
There are built-in wardrobes to each good-sized bedroom, including the master bedroom which features special access to the 2-way central bathroom with a new toilet and vanity. A separate new toilet services the additional bedrooms and living areas.
This spacious 601m2 block is surrounded by low-maintenance gardens, with a swing set in the grassed backyard already set up for the kids to enjoy. The secure single garage includes laundry facilities, rear access and internal access to the kitchen.
This convenient central location is in walking distance of fantastic local schools, numerous parks and reserves and the nearby bus route, with the shopping centre and train station just a short drive away.
Don’t miss this opportunity for a fresh start with the new features of this beautifully updated home, call Megan Cranitch on 0490 047 716 to arrange your inspection today!
- 3-Bedroom Family Home On 601m2 Block
- Recently Renovated With Updated Features
- Fresh Paint & New Carpets
- Open Plan Living, Dining & Kitchen
- New Stone Benchtops & Appliances
- Built-In Wardrobes To Each Bedroom
- 2-Way Bathroom & 2 New Toilets
- Low-Maintenance Gardens & Large Backyard
- Single Garage With Laundry & Internal Access
- Close To Local Schools, Shops & Transport
- Built In Wardrobes