$590,000 - $649,000
Is this your dream home?
Styled to perfection, this three-bedroom home is modern, completely renovated and delightfully presented. It boasts quality, luxury and a welcoming warmth with views of a garden from every room.
Upon entry you are greeted with floating floorboards, an open plan family and meals area, and a spacious and comfortable layout with plenty of natural light.
The granite kitchen boasts a new and stylish look and includes stainless steel appliances and a dishwasher.
The dining room features high ceilings, atrium windows, and opens onto an outdoor entertainment area and courtyard.
A luxe state-of-the-art bathroom includes a double basin, double shower and a big bath.
The master bedroom opens onto a tranquil courtyard and includes a WIR with ample space to build a second bathroom/ensuite.
Welcomed with a low maintenance garden and pebble walkways, outside is adorned with a landscaped flowering and picturesque garden featuring specimen trees, silver birches, elm and camellias.
A very quiet, peaceful and sought-after location and neighbourhood, there is also great potential to build a second story that would offer bay and water views.
Close to the Bus stop, Frankston Station, the Beach, foreshore restaurants, coffee shops, Karringal Shopping Centre and cinemas, Peninsula and East link freeways, hospitals, and Monash Uni.
- Land size: 679m2
- Kitchen benchtop, island bench & tiles are all black granite
- Stainless Steel appliances, triple bin, pantry & custom-built
- Bathroom is modern, spacious and central with granite tiles
- Private alfresco area
- Master bedroom with WIR
- 2 additional bedrooms with BIR
- Ducted heating and aircon
- Plenty of storage space
- NBN Fiber and Cable Foxtel Dish
- Clothes Line and Shed
- Double Lock Up Garage – can be converted into a
- Driveway fits up to 4 vehicles
- An easy walk to Heathland reserve.
Contact Christine Dinas on 0490815546 to make this dream home your reality.