52 Wyden Street
Old Bar NSW
Double-Brick Family Home With A Pool!
Perfectly located on a level 820m2 block, this surprisingly big 4-bedroom home provides all the benefits that a double-brick property has to offer!
The star of this showcase is the family-sized saltwater pool, featuring a sun shade sail with a rural aspect beyond the fence line.
Living areas of this impressive home include a spacious lounge with a bar, a dining room and a separate family room opening to a large poolside undercover entertaining area – complete with built-in BBQ!
The master bedroom features a mirrored built-in wardrobe and updated private ensuite. All other bedrooms have built-in wardrobes and are serviced by the
3-way main bathroom.
In addition to a large double garage, is a single-drive through, for vehicle access to the rear yard. Other features include easy-to-maintain gardens, a garden/pool shed, a slimline water tank and colour-bond fencing around the property.
This family home is close to all local amenities, full of indoor comfort and boasting a spacious backyard.
Call Troy Talbot on 0490 043 937 to secure this fantastic property today!
- Double-Brick 4-Bedroom Home
- Large Level 820m2 Block
- Rural Aspect At Rear Of Property
- In-Ground Family-Sized Saltwater Pool
- Undercover Entertaining Area With BBQ
- Lounge With Bar, Dining & Family Rooms
- Spacious Kitchen With Dishwasher
- Vertical Blinds Throughout The Home
- Split System Air Conditioning
- 2 Car Double Garage & Single-Drive Through Rear Access
- Built In Wardrobes
- In Ground Pool
- Secure Parking
- Fully Fenced