57/55 Burkitt Street
Fresh & inviting independent living for the over 60s
Blending a low-maintenance lifestyle in a thriving and supportive community, this beautifully refreshed 2-bedroom villa is the ideal home to retire to.
The open plan lounge/dining has been recently painted, and features new carpet and easy clean vinyl flooring. The renovated kitchen comes equipped with a new pyrolytic oven plus a dishwasher, with views of the village surrounds from the kitchen window. The reverse cycle air-conditioning unit and new ceiling fan help to keep the climate controlled, and the bathroom has been refreshed with a new shower screen and new separate toilet.
An easy-care courtyard garden means you get to spend more time enjoying the things you love and not worrying about the upkeep of your backyard.
Catch up with friends and family in spacious surroundings with a communal outdoor dining area, a pool table and more.
- Renovated kitchen with pyrolitic oven + dishwasher
- New carpet and vinyl plank flooring
- Recently painted throughout
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Upgraded switchboard
- Instant gas hot water
- Low maintenance garden
- Full time village manager & maintenance team
- Community bus with a regular schedule to Belconnen Mall & Jamison Centre
- 24 hour emergency call system
- Bowling green
- Covered bbq facilities
- Mens shed
- Active social calendar
- Hairdresser and regular pharmacy run
Contact Catherine on 0435 151 976 to arrange your personal inspection.
- Built In Wardrobes
- Gas Heating
- Split System Air Con