$1,075,000 - $1,125,000
Three Grand Levels Offering Dual Occupancy!
Displaying elegance and gracious street appeal, this large three-storey family home captures tranquil district vistas and exudes the wow factor. Privately set on a 900sqm block offering dual occupancy this should be an easy decision to make.
As you walk in, you will be greeted with the sheer grandeur of this sophisticated family home. The first level offers you an open plan kitchen, living and dining area with a study space and plenty of storage cupboards. It features a balcony with sprawling views of Glen Alpine and two large bedrooms with double mirrored built-in-robes and en-suites to both.
The second level encompasses an open plan kitchen with stainless steel appliances and plenty of cupboard space, a dining and living area, plus a formal dining and family lounge room. The games room offers a great escape for you and the kids including wooden raked ceilings, a separate study and walk-in-pantry. There are four bedrooms with double mirrored built-in-robes, two bathrooms with one including a spa bath and shower, as well as a separate toilet and laundry. There is plenty of storage on offer, perfect to accommodate a large family!
The third level includes a complete under house storage/workshop space making it the perfect handyman cave, a large four car garage with loft storage, separate toilet and access to the undercover patio area including side access. The home encourages entertaining all year round, with your very own oversized balcony overlooking the large backyard which comes complete with a garden shed and beautiful overhanging trees creating a blissful retreat.
It's sought after location is only a short walk to the championship 18 hole golf course, Macarthur Square shopping centre and train station, Campbelltown CBD, Campbelltown Public & Private Hospital, local shops, M5 access, schools and all other major amenities.
- 6 bedrooms, all including double mirrored built-in-robes to all
- 4 bathrooms, with 2 being en-suites
- 2 open plan kitchens, one with stainless steel appliances
- Multiple living areas spread across two levels, perfect to accommodate a large family
- 2 balconies with district views of Glen Alpine
- Games room and a separate study
- Dual occupancy
- Complete under house storage/workshop making it the perfect handyman cave
- Four car lock up garage
- 900m2 block approx with a large backyard, patio, garden shed and side access
- Plenty of natural light and storage throughout
- Block out blinds & plantation shutters, down-lights, 3 x split system air-conditioning units, polished timber floorboards, ducted vaccum and recently installed 7.5kw solar panels
- Prime location, close to Macarthur Square shopping centre and train station, Campbelltown CBD, Campbelltown Public & Private Hospital, local shops, M5 access, schools and all other major amenities.
This is an opportunity that rarely presents itself, call me to arrange an inspection to view this spectacular home on 0490 042 142!
- Built In Wardrobes
- Split System Air Con
- Secure Parking
- Fully Fenced
- Solar Panels