$1,150,000 - $1,250,000
Double Up On Chic Living
Right in the MOUNT WAVERLEY school zone this near new street front home is simply stunning. Boasting high ceilings and opulent wood flooring throughout you'll fall in love with this amazingly presented near new architecturally designed home. HERE"S A BRILLIANT TWIST - Its fantastic to know that this property also allows you to have another main bedroom downstairs with its own hotel style bathroom that's big enough to utilize as a second living or theatre room... the choice is yours.
Some of your features include but are not limited to :
- 4 big bedrooms with BIR's and double blinds
- High ceilings
- 3 hotel style bathrooms with quality fittings
- 4 WC's
- Full size laundry
- Powder room downstairs
- Waterfall island bench in kitchen complete with D/W and ample cupboards and draws all soft closing
- Reverse cycle air conditioning in every main room + bedrooms
- Quality wood flooring throughout
- Secure lockup garage
- under stair storage plus heaps of other cupboard space
- Plus study area upon entrance
- Db sliding alfresco glass doors bringing the outside in
- Feature lighting
- No body corporate fees
- Walk to Deakin university
This opulent home is in a quiet, sought after location of Burwood, right in the middle of the coveted Mount Waverley school zone. Close to reserves, Deakin University, Burwood Hwy, and shopping.
Next door is available also could be great for the extended family or friends wanting to live next door - call Clayton Smith on 0490815625 to arrange a booking now!