9/55 Burkitt Street
Renovated For Relaxed Retirement Living!
This two bedroom villa in the Ridgecrest Retirement Village has been completely renovated to offer relaxed retirement living without compromising on style and comfort.
The brand new kitchen, complete with centre island, elevated oven and dishwasher, has been opened out to the living area to take full advantage of its north facing aspect. The renovations features new carpet, paint and timber look floor to reflect comfortable modern features, and the two large bedrooms are fitted with built-in wardrobes and serviced by a central bathroom, also completely renovated in modern tones.
Split system heating and cooling to the lounge ensure comfortable temperatures in any weather while running costs are easily covered by the solar panels. There is sliding door access out to the attractive courtyard garden, which features artificial turf and a pergola to the rear, perfect for a lazy lunch soaking up the sun.
- north facing, open plan lounge/dining
- new carpet, paint & timber-look vinyl floors throughout
- brand new kitchen & bathroom
- established courtyard garden
- split system heating/cooling
- solar panels
- Full time village manager & maintenance team
- Community bus with a regular schedule to Belconnen Mall & Jamison Centre
- 24 hour emergency call system
- Bowling green
- Covered bbq facilities
- Mens shed
- Active social calendar
- Hairdresser and regular pharmacy run
Contact Catherine on 0490 045 819 to arrange your personal inspection.
- Built In Wardrobes
- Split System Air Con