9 Joseph Street
Chipping Norton NSW
Family Home With Development Potential (STCA)
This exceptional 3-bedroom single-level home is ready for spacious family living or primed for redevelopment (STCA) as an ideal duplex site.
With R3 zoning, an impressively wide 20.9m frontage and a total land size of 753m2, this already appealing property is bursting with potential!
Enjoy the warmth and comfort of 3 large living areas, 3 carpeted bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with separate laundry. Get cosy by the fireplace or stay cool with ducted air conditioning.
The well-appointed kitchen provides ample storage in classic solid wood cabinetry, with a huge undercover alfresco BBQ area allowing for fantastic outdoor entertaining.
The expansive level backyard features a shed, play area and a fully fenced in-ground freshwater swimming pool. The large carport leads to a separate driveway ideal for caravans and boats.
This convenient family home is ideally positioned in a quiet street, with Roberts Park and playground right at your front door. Move in now for convenient family living, or set your development plans in motion by calling Henry Chan on 0490 815 919 today!
- Single-Level 3-Bedroom Family Home
- Large 753m2 Block With Wide 20.9m Frontage
- Ideal Duplex Site (STCA) With R3 Zoning
- 3 Large Living Areas
- 2 Family Sized Bathrooms
- Ducted Air-Conditioning
- Undercover Alfresco With BBQ Area
- Fully Fenced In-Ground Freshwater Swimming Pool
- Garage with Internal Access
- Separate Driveway with Carport Ideal For Caravans/Boats
- Large Level Grassed Backyard With Shed and Paved Area
- Roberts Park and Playground Located Across The Street
- Built In Wardrobes
- Ducted Heating
- Evaporative Cooling
- Reverse Cycle Air Con
- In Ground Pool
- Secure Parking
- Fully Fenced