9 Markell Place
PRICED TO FLY!
Ideal for first home buyers, this three bedroom home sits on a raised 824m2 block of land, in a quiet cul-de-sac close to reserve.
Packed with so many features, complete with two bathrooms and multiple living spaces, you'll love the charming vibe this home exudes including the beautiful pine floorboards throughout, the small rear deck, and the large yard. A renovated kitchen includes an electric cooktop, dishwasher and plenty of benchspace with a large window to watch the kids run and play safely in the enclosed backyard.
Additional highlights include built-in robes to bedrooms 1 and 2, a renovated bathroom and ensuite, a double garage, and an additional driveway parking behind a lockable gate.
Close to a nature reserve, this Latham home is also just a 7-minute drive to Kippax Fair Shopping Centre for easy access to all main amenities. Surrounded by a choice of primary and secondary schools, this is also a great opportunity for growing families.
- 130sqm living (approx.) on 824sqm block
- master bedroom with built-in robes & renovated ensuite
- separate lounge, dining & family rooms
- renovated kitchen with dishwasher & electric cooking
- renovated main bathroom & laundry
- ducted gas heating & evaporative cooling
- polished floorboards throughout
- double metal garage
- close to reserve
An inspection is a must! Contact Catherine Halloran on 0490 045 819 to express your interest.
- Ducted Heating
- Evaporative Cooling
- Fully Fenced