SOLD for $650,000
Build, Bank or Beautify - Bursting with Opportunity!
Positioned on a superb flat 781m2 (approx.) block, this charming home presents a wealth of options. Zoned GRZ1, potential for development (STCA) is just one of the tempting choices facing one lucky purchaser.
Situated within the highly prized Canterbury Gardens estate, the current home is ideal for home buyers, investors or those looking to capitalise on growing interest in the Bayswater area.
Surrounded by outstanding shopping, transport, schools, kindergartens and amenities, the home would make a superb addition to any property portfolio.
- Substantial, flat block with desirable GRZ1 zoning
- Huge frontage and big backyard
- Long driveway with plenty of parking space
- Powered garage with rear access
- Floor to ceiling picture windows
- Sunny meals area adjoining kitchen
- Spacious L-shaped lounge/dining
Following recent soaring interest in neighbouring Wantirna South, Bayswater North is on the cusp of the growing Eastern suburbs property wave and is next in line to benefit. There has never been a more opportune time to dive into property!
Photo ID required prior to inspection.